Aerobic Exercise For Heart Strength
Aerobic exercise is an exercise that increases the breathing. And heart rate to pump oxygenated blood to different parts of the body. Aerobic exercise strengthens the heart muscle. Helps lungs work better Stimulates circulation and blood pumping throughout the body.
aerobic exercise Also known as cardio. There are both exercises at home or using exercise equipment at the gym. The level of exercise intensity of each person will vary according to their physical condition and health factors. The key is to plan exercises that can actually be done over a continuous period of time without over-exertion and that you can continue as a routine. Report from โปรโมชั่น ufabet
Benefits of aerobic exercise
Aerobic exercise uses aerobic exercise to help convert stored body fat into energy. therefore beneficial to health in various aspects such as
- Helps the body to burn excess fat, increase the level of good cholesterol (HDL), thereby helping to lose weight and prevent obesity.
- lowers blood sugar levels which helps prevent diabetes
- strengthen the lungs This causes the respiratory system to work faster and harder to inhale oxygen into the body.
- Helps in the work of the heart and blood vessels. The heart beats faster to pump oxygenated blood from the lungs to the rest of the body. The blood vessels dilate to pump blood better. It can help prevent high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke.
- Increase overall body strength make it not easy to get tired helps strengthen muscles Helps the movement to be normal. Reduce the risk of falls and falls
- strengthen joints and bones which can help prevent osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps with good mood and mental health. helps to sleep better Reduce the risk of anxiety disorders, depression
Characteristics of aerobic exercise
The principle of aerobic exercise consists of frequency of exercise, intensity and duration of each exercise. which generally Healthy adults should do 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity per week, or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity physical activity per week, or a combination of moderate-intensity vigorous activity for a week.
Moderate – Intensity Aerobic Exercise
This form of exercise will heart rate It is about 60 percent of the maximum heart rate (Maximum Heart Rate), which can be calculated by bringing 220 minus age and then multiplying the value by 0.60 to get the maximum heart rate.
In addition, the intensity of moderate exercise may be measured verbally. If able to talk normally without feeling breathless It is considered that the exercise is at an appropriate level. but if still able to sing while exercising Indicates that the exercise is too light. which examples of exercise at moderate intensity, such as